Information and Procedures
In addition to standard AppalCART cleaning and upkeep, we have taken the following additional precautionary measures in response to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic:
Don't forget your mask!
How are we keeping you safe?
Spraying and wiping bus and van “touch” areas - door handles, seat backs, and hold rails multiple times each day with commercial disinfecting spray.
• Spraying and wiping door handles, common areas, and surfaces throughout AppalCART building facilities twice a day with commercial disinfectant.
• Providing sanitizing wipes for AppalCART staff including bus operators.
• Use of sanitizing pumps throughout AppalCART facilities.
• Front door entrance and rear door exit.
• Making masks available to all employees.
• Glove distribution to all operators.
• Spot sanitizing on buses throughout the day.
• Separation barrier installed to promote additional social distancing behind bus operator at rear of wheel well.
• Deep cleaning the entire fleet.